PARRIS Law Firm is seeking a studious and self-motivated Law Clerk to join our team. The Law Clerk position is a hands-on role that provides direct support to our Attorneys and Litigation Teams. Each candidate must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, have excellent attention to detail, and superior communication skills.
The ideal candidate will perform many different tasks, but be primarily involved in:
• Conducting intake evaluations for potential clients
• Assisting clients with filling out forms, responding to Attorney requests and navigating the legal system
• Preparing declarations
• Filing court documents including summons, complaints, motions, and other pleadings
• Performing research and identifying implications for cases from legal precedents or other legal information.
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned from attorneys
With over $1.4 billion dollars in verdicts and settlements, PARRIS has built a reputation of relentless attorneys fiercely fighting on behalf of our clients. Our strategic and innovative approach to litigation is fostered by a professional and collaborative working environment of highly-skilled legal professionals. At PARRIS, you can use your unique abilities and skills to make a lifelong impact in the lives of everyday people. We value who you are and strive to ensure your continued growth and development.
If this opportunity is what you have been looking for, please send your resume, one writing sample, transcripts, and letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.