Ryan K. Kahl
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Ryan Kahl is a Senior Associate, helping fight for justice for over eight years with the Parris Law Firm. Ryan has been passionate about helping people in need ever since watching his grandfather and father actively pursue the best possible outcomes for their clients. Ryan is a third-generation attorney in the Antelope Valley where his family has been for over 60 years. Ryan continues to strive for excellence inspired by the idea that he is continually helping those in need while working for Parris. With law in his blood, Ryan’s greatest passion is seeing that wrongdoers are held accountable for the injuries they have caused.
- J.D. (magna cum laude), University of West Los Angeles School of Law (2011)
- B.A., California State University at Chico (2008)
- California State Bar
- California Superior Court
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- 2011 Class Valedictorian, University of West Los Angeles School of Law
- Dean’s List
- Frequent recipient of Witkin Award for highest grade in the study of Torts, Real Property, Evidence and Constitutional Law
- Member, Antelope Valley Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make