Ryan A. Crist
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Ryan represents thousands of employees and consumers as a part of the firm’s complex litigation team. Ryan works tirelessly to ensure that major companies are held accountable when they violate California’s employment requirements or commit fraudulent business practices. Since starting with PARRIS in 2011, Ryan has worked on countless other types of cases as well, including antitrust violations, copyright and trademark infringements, and catastrophic personal injury claims. His work ethic and desire for justice have helped obtain tens of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
Ryan obtained his law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law. While in school, he was chosen as an Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review and served as the President of the Christian Legal Society. Currently, Ryan serves as the President of the Antelope Valley Bar Association.
- Juris Doctor; Pepperdine University School of Law (2017)
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology; California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (2013)
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Excellence For the Future Award
- Planning Commissioner – City of Lancaster (2013–2014)
- Grace Resources – Board member (2013–2014)
- Antelope Valley Sherriff’s Boosters – Volunteer (2010 to present)
- Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles – Volunteer (2014 to present)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Antelope Valley Bar Association
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make