Michelle J. Lopez
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Michelle represents thousands of employees and consumers as a member of PARRIS’s complex litigation team. Michelle’s practice focuses on employment and consumer protection class actions.
Michelle obtained her law degree from Syracuse University College of Law in 2019. While in law school, Michelle worked on qui tam and class action employment discrimination cases at the Washington, D.C. office of Sanford Heisler Sharp. Michelle also worked on employment discrimination and wage and hour cases while interning for the Novo Nordisk pharmaceutical company in Princeton, New Jersey.
Michelle received her undergraduate education at San Francisco State University, where she majored in Political Science. While earning her undergraduate degree, Michelle had the opportunity to serve as a Legislative Intern for the United States Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.
- San Francisco State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, (2016)
- Syracuse University College of Law, Juris Doctor, (2019)
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make