Lusine V. Coppock
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Lusine is a first-year attorney and a part of PARRIS Law Firm’s Environmental Law practice group. Lusine was hired to assist with the litigation of the Porter Ranch gas leak cases; the largest natural gas leak in U.S. history. Lusine worked as a personal injury and business litigation law clerk throughout her law school career. Lusine served as a certified law clerk for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, conducting preliminary hearings. Lusine was also heavily involved in Southwestern Law School’s academic programs throughout her years as a law student. Upon graduation, Lusine was awarded a prestigious, three-month fellowship with the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Juris Doctorate Degree, Southwestern Law School (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Philosophy, California State University Northridge (2013)
State Bar of California
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Fellow (2017)
- Fellow for the Honourable Stephen M. Moloney (2017)
- Excellence in Public Service Recipient, Southwestern Law School (2015-2017)
- Peer Mentor, Southwestern Law School (2015-2016)
- Teen Court Representative, Southwestern Law School (2015-2016)
- Dean’s List, California State University Northridge (2012)
- DREAMers: Undercutting Our American Values to Uphold Antiquated Ideas of Nationalism, Corporate and Association Counsel Division of the Federal Bar Association, Corporate Articles, 4-5, Spring 2017
- Antelope Valley Bar Association, Board Member (2018 – Present)
- Volunteer Attorney at Christian Legal Aid (2018 – Present)
- YMCA, Youth in Governance, Mentor (2016 – Present)
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make