Kitty K. Szeto
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Kitty is one of the firm’s trial lawyers, a champion for justice, and a master cross-examiner. Kitty has devoted her entire career to the firm’s class action practice protecting employees, consumers, and the injured against wage theft, illegal employment practices, and fraudulent business practices. Kitty has obtained class action settlements exceeding eight figures and first chaired a class action trial all the way to a $4,300,000.00 jury verdict. Possessing unparalleled expertise in complex class and representative actions, Kitty has served as class counsel in scores of federal and state cases.
- Loyola Law School: Juris Doctor 2008
- University of Southern California: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 2005
- State Bar of California
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Super Lawyers Top Women Attorneys in Southern California (2016-2018)
- Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Stars (2016-2018)
- Antelope Valley Bar Association Trial Lawyer of the Year (2015)
- The Recorder’s Top California Verdicts of 2014 – California’s second largest million dollar fraud verdict in 2014
Bridgeport’s 2017 Gender Issues in the Courtroom Conference
Topic: Working with Clients and Opposing Counsel
Bridgeport’s 2016 Consumer Class Action Litigation & Management Conference:
Topic: Trying Class Action Cases From the Plaintiffs’ Perspective
Illinois Trial Lawyers Association 2016 – Cognitive Science and Behavioral Economics in the Courtroom:
Topic: The Science Behind Bonding with Strangers
CAOC Annual Convention 2012:
Topic: Who is in Charge? (If Not You, You Are Probably Successful): The Role of Management, Staff and Attorneys in Successful Law Firms
CAOC Annual Convention 2011
Topic: How to be a Technologically Savvy Lawyer in the Courtroom
- Deputy Mayor of Lancaster; Bringing BYD and other Chinese businesses into the City of Lancaster
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make