Jonathan W. Douglass
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Jonathan Douglass practices law to help families recover the physical, financial, and emotional well-being that has been taken from them through negligence. Jonathan is committed to helping people navigate the legal system in order to help restore lives and families.
- Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude), Whittier Law School, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, California State University Long Beach, 2006
State Bar of California
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Whittier Law Review
- Moot Court Honors Board
- Trial Advocacy Honors Board
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Wills and Trusts
- McGarrah v. Calpi, Inc. – Personal injury case involving workplace injury that left client with permanent disability to his leg. Not much client contact, but we successfully opposed the MSJ and settled the case for $2.9 million.
- Harkins v. Barrios – Personal injury case involving traffic collision. Client was almost killed. He managed to recover, but suffered permanent disability to his leg and shoulder. Clients were very nervous about engaging in the legal process but I was active in communicating with them and trying to keep them at ease. Case settled for $1 million.
- Volunteers to provide legal services for Christian Legal Aid in the Antelope Valley
- Active member of the League of United Latin American Citizens
- Tireless efforts to bring voting rights to California Citizens
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make