Jason P. Fowler
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Jason has dedicated his career to seeking justice for all his clients. Jason uses his skills and talents to hold major corporations and insurance companies accountable for their actions. Jason’s knowledge of the research and development of medical devices and pharmaceutical products allows him to effectively navigate the complex field of product liability on a level that obtains the best results for his clients.
Jason will fight for his clients. Jason stands against major corporations and insurance companies refusing to let them escape responsibility for their actions, and refusing to let them diminish the value of life. Jason’s desire is to seek justice for those who lack the resources and ability to demand the compensation and damage awards they are entitled to receive. Jason will not stop fighting for his clients until they receive the justice that they deserve.
“When I know my client is finally at peace, I am at peace. I am proud that all of the members of PARRIS demonstrate their commitment to helping our clients to once again enjoy life.”
- Received Bachelor of Science Degree from Westmont College, 1998
- Received Juris Doctorate Degree from Pepperdine Law School, 2005
- California State Bar
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Court of Federal Claims
- Southern California Super Lawyers – “Rising Stars”
- Graduated cum laude – top ten percent of class at Pepperdine Law School
Published author: Finality: The Practical Implications of the D.C. Circuit’s ruling in Reliable Automatic Sprinkler v. C.P.S.C.,24 J NAALJ 309 (2004)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- Antelope Valley Bar Association
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make