Eric N. Wilson
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Eric Wilson is an associate in the firm’s class action litigation department. Eric finds meaning in his work getting fair compensation for people who have been wronged and holding abusive companies responsible for their actions. He has represented employees and consumers against some of the largest companies and law firms in the United States. He has appeared for clients in state and federal court in California. Before joining PARRIS, Eric worked as a law clerk at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office.
- J.D., Southwestern Law School (2013)
- B.A, California State University, Fullerton;
- Political Science
- California State Bar
- California Superior Court
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Professor Lawrence A. Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Antelope Valley Bar Association
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make