Bruce L. Schecter
Like the lion, we fight fearlessly for you.
We invite you to learn more about our team of top-notch attorneys below.
LAWYERS PROTECTING YOU
Bruce brings more than 30 years of defense litigation success to PARRIS, handling cases ranging from wrongful death suits to product liability and personal injury claims. Bruce specializes in catastrophic injuries and has handled over 40 cases involving claims of RSD, prevailing on behalf of his defense industry clients in each of the 9 trial cases. Now, Bruce will use his defense industry experience to advocate for those who have lost a child or family member or who are suffering from catastrophic injury cases.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Arizona State University
- State of CA
- State of Utah
- S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- S. District Court for the Central District of CA
- S. District Court for the Southern District of CA
- Super Lawyers List – 2009-Present
- AV® Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest that can be achieved
- “Winning at Trial”
- “Choosing the Correct Experts when Litigating Catastrophic Injuries
- “Defending Catastrophic Injuries in Slip and Fall/Trip and Fall cases”
- “Choosing a Jury in Brain Injury Cases”
- “Defending RSD Cases”
- “Litigating Spinal Surgery Cases”
- “Litigating Uninsured/UIM Motorist Claims”
- “Fighting Fraud in the Liability Area”
- “Choosing to go to Trial vs. Settling a Claim”
- “Cross Examining your Adversary’s Experts”
- April 2007 edition of DRI’s publication For the Defense“A Difficult Defense Made Easier with Experts” – covering the use of experts in defending claims of reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)/complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Castaneda v. Olsher (2007) 41 Cal.4th 1205
- Rotolo Chevrolet v. Superior Court (2003) 105 Cal.App.4th 242
- DeBolt v. Kragen Auto Supply, Inc. (1986) 182 Cal.App.3d 269
- For the last five years Bruce and his wife have been heavily involved in the JDRF charity which is juvenile diabetes research foundation as well as heavily involved with the Charity of Susan G. Komen
READY TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
You’ll be surprised by the difference a call can make